‘No phone tapping of LDF leaders, MLAs’
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government on Monday denied CPI(M)`s charge that phone conversations of LDF Opposition party leaders, including MLAs, are being tapped.
"The government has not given any such instructions. Phone conversations have not been tapped," Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan told reporters here today.
CPI-M state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan has demanded an inquiry by an assembly committee into alleged tapping of phone conversations of the party`s leaders.
Party state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan recently in a statement had requested Speaker G Karthikeyan to take necessary steps "to protect the rights of the assembly."
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured