‘No phone tapping of LDF leaders, MLAs’
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government on Monday denied CPI(M)`s charge that phone conversations of LDF Opposition party leaders, including MLAs, are being tapped.
"The government has not given any such instructions. Phone conversations have not been tapped," Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan told reporters here today.
CPI-M state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan has demanded an inquiry by an assembly committee into alleged tapping of phone conversations of the party`s leaders.
Party state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan recently in a statement had requested Speaker G Karthikeyan to take necessary steps "to protect the rights of the assembly."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak