‘No phone tapping of LDF leaders, MLAs’
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government on Monday denied CPI(M)`s charge that phone conversations of LDF Opposition party leaders, including MLAs, are being tapped.
"The government has not given any such instructions. Phone conversations have not been tapped," Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan told reporters here today.
CPI-M state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan has demanded an inquiry by an assembly committee into alleged tapping of phone conversations of the party`s leaders.
Party state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan recently in a statement had requested Speaker G Karthikeyan to take necessary steps "to protect the rights of the assembly."
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir