‘No phone tapping of LDF leaders, MLAs’
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government on Monday denied CPI(M)`s charge that phone conversations of LDF Opposition party leaders, including MLAs, are being tapped.
"The government has not given any such instructions. Phone conversations have not been tapped," Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan told reporters here today.
CPI-M state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan has demanded an inquiry by an assembly committee into alleged tapping of phone conversations of the party`s leaders.
Party state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan recently in a statement had requested Speaker G Karthikeyan to take necessary steps "to protect the rights of the assembly."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief