North-East monsoon weak over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram, North-East monsoon has been weak over Kerala. Rain occurred at isolated places in Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Haripad 3, Kanjirappally 2, Kottayam and Mamkompu 1 each.
Maximum temperature was appreciably in Kottayam district fell in Kannur, Palakkad and Thrissur district was below normal in Kollam and Palakkad district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Minimum temperature rose in Kozhikode district was above normal in Kannur district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Kannur, Kochi airport and Kozhikode recorded the highest maximum temperature of 32 degree celsius and number of stations recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 23 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of November2, rain or thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: heavy rainfall will occur at isolated places in Kerala during next 48 hours, outlook for subsequent two days (3-4) no significant change.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from North-easterly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today