North-East monsoon weak over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram, North-East monsoon has been weak over Kerala. Rain occurred at isolated places in Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Haripad 3, Kanjirappally 2, Kottayam and Mamkompu 1 each.
Maximum temperature was appreciably in Kottayam district fell in Kannur, Palakkad and Thrissur district was below normal in Kollam and Palakkad district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Minimum temperature rose in Kozhikode district was above normal in Kannur district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Kannur, Kochi airport and Kozhikode recorded the highest maximum temperature of 32 degree celsius and number of stations recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 23 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of November2, rain or thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: heavy rainfall will occur at isolated places in Kerala during next 48 hours, outlook for subsequent two days (3-4) no significant change.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from North-easterly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends