North-East monsoon weak over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram, North-East monsoon has been weak over Kerala. Rain occurred at isolated places in Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Haripad 3, Kanjirappally 2, Kottayam and Mamkompu 1 each.
Maximum temperature was appreciably in Kottayam district fell in Kannur, Palakkad and Thrissur district was below normal in Kollam and Palakkad district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Minimum temperature rose in Kozhikode district was above normal in Kannur district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Kannur, Kochi airport and Kozhikode recorded the highest maximum temperature of 32 degree celsius and number of stations recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 23 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of November2, rain or thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: heavy rainfall will occur at isolated places in Kerala during next 48 hours, outlook for subsequent two days (3-4) no significant change.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from North-easterly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference