North-East monsoon weak over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram, North-East monsoon has been weak over Kerala. Rain occurred at isolated places in Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Haripad 3, Kanjirappally 2, Kottayam and Mamkompu 1 each.
Maximum temperature was appreciably in Kottayam district fell in Kannur, Palakkad and Thrissur district was below normal in Kollam and Palakkad district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Minimum temperature rose in Kozhikode district was above normal in Kannur district and changed little in the remaining districts.
Kannur, Kochi airport and Kozhikode recorded the highest maximum temperature of 32 degree celsius and number of stations recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 23 degree celsius.
Forecast valid until the morning of November2, rain or thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: heavy rainfall will occur at isolated places in Kerala during next 48 hours, outlook for subsequent two days (3-4) no significant change.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from North-easterly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad