One H1N1 patient dies, 4 positive cases reported
Thiruvananthapuram: One person,who was confirmed
to have H1N1 inefection, died in this district last night
while four positive cases were reported in Palakkad, according
to Health Department sources here on Sunday.
A total of 34 patients had been quarantined in hospitals
while 174 patients were under home quaranitine, the Department
said in a release.
One of the patients was undergoing tretment in ICU while
the throat swab of 27 suspected cases had been sent for
examination to competent laboratories.
A 35-yer-old man from Ponmudi area, who was admitted with
respiratory problems, was confirmed to be H1N1 case and died
in the hospital yesterday.
Meanwhile,senior Health Department officials said necessary
measures had been taken for early detection of suspected cases
and their throat swabs would be send for tests.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Concerned by amended child labour bill in India: UN
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq set for second stint as England spin guru
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside