One H1N1 patient dies, 4 positive cases reported
Thiruvananthapuram: One person,who was confirmed
to have H1N1 inefection, died in this district last night
while four positive cases were reported in Palakkad, according
to Health Department sources here on Sunday.
A total of 34 patients had been quarantined in hospitals
while 174 patients were under home quaranitine, the Department
said in a release.
One of the patients was undergoing tretment in ICU while
the throat swab of 27 suspected cases had been sent for
examination to competent laboratories.
A 35-yer-old man from Ponmudi area, who was admitted with
respiratory problems, was confirmed to be H1N1 case and died
in the hospital yesterday.
Meanwhile,senior Health Department officials said necessary
measures had been taken for early detection of suspected cases
and their throat swabs would be send for tests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack