One H1N1 patient dies, 4 positive cases reported
Thiruvananthapuram: One person,who was confirmed
to have H1N1 inefection, died in this district last night
while four positive cases were reported in Palakkad, according
to Health Department sources here on Sunday.
A total of 34 patients had been quarantined in hospitals
while 174 patients were under home quaranitine, the Department
said in a release.
One of the patients was undergoing tretment in ICU while
the throat swab of 27 suspected cases had been sent for
examination to competent laboratories.
A 35-yer-old man from Ponmudi area, who was admitted with
respiratory problems, was confirmed to be H1N1 case and died
in the hospital yesterday.
Meanwhile,senior Health Department officials said necessary
measures had been taken for early detection of suspected cases
and their throat swabs would be send for tests.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Prakash Javadekar rewrites history! Watch video to know what he said about Netaji, Nehru and Patel
- Amit Shah inaugurates BJP state core group workshop
- Ind-Ra upticks GDP forecast to 7.8%; growth on but not speedy
- Statue of Chandra Shekhar Azad vandalised in Haryana
- Fed up with heavy school bags, two students hold press meet to narrate woes - READ