One H1N1 patient dies, 4 positive cases reported
Thiruvananthapuram: One person,who was confirmed
to have H1N1 inefection, died in this district last night
while four positive cases were reported in Palakkad, according
to Health Department sources here on Sunday.
A total of 34 patients had been quarantined in hospitals
while 174 patients were under home quaranitine, the Department
said in a release.
One of the patients was undergoing tretment in ICU while
the throat swab of 27 suspected cases had been sent for
examination to competent laboratories.
A 35-yer-old man from Ponmudi area, who was admitted with
respiratory problems, was confirmed to be H1N1 case and died
in the hospital yesterday.
Meanwhile,senior Health Department officials said necessary
measures had been taken for early detection of suspected cases
and their throat swabs would be send for tests.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31