One kg gold seized from passenger at Kerala airport
Kozhikode: Gold worth nearly Rs 30 lakh was seized by air customs officials today from a passenger coming from Dubai at the Karipur international airport near here.
The passenger was taken into custody after it was found that he was carrying one kg of gold, official sources said.
The gold, valued at about Rs 29.65 lakh, was hidden in the unaccompanied baggage of the passenger, the sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman