Over 100 school children hospitalised in Kerela
Kollam: Nearly 100 children of three
schools were hospitalised Friday after complaining of breathing problems and exhaustion, suspected to have been caused by
gases from a public sector company at nearby Chavara.
The authorities of Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, however
denied the allegation that its plant had emitted obnoxious
None of the children are in a serious condition, hospital
Revenue Minister Thiruvanchur Radhakrishnan visited the
hospital and asked the District Collecter to submit a report
The children are from Chavara Government Higher Secondary
School,a nearby Girls High School and Ramankulangara Lower
While 30 children were admitted to the Taluk Hospital at
Karunagapally, the others were taken to nearby private
hospitals and clinics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das