Parents, son found hanging in Kerala hospital
Kasargod: In a suspected case of suicide, a middle-aged couple and their 12-year-old son were found dead in a private hospital at Kanhangad in the district on Sunday, police said.
The couple were found hanging from the ceiling fan while the boy was hanging from the bar of a window, they said.
Police identified the victims as Thampan (56), his wife Padmini (45) and son Karthik (12), who was said to be suffering from serious ill-effects of endosulfan pesticide spraying in cashew plantation areas in north Kerala.
Thampan`s two children had earlier died due to ill-effects of the pesticide.
The family had come to the hospital for treatment of their son yesterday.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan