Pedestrian killed after being hit by min`s car
Thiruvananthapuram: A 72-year-old man was fatally knocked down allegedly by an official car in which Kerala Civil Supplies Minister Anoop Jacob was travelling at Perumkoor near here, police sources said on Friday.
The victim was identified as Abdul Kareem.
Though the minister offered to rush the man to hospital in his car, local people who collected at the spot objected to it. The victim was then rushed to the Medical College Hospital in an ambulance. He was was declared brought dead there.
The car was taken to the police station after the incident last night.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy