People pay homage to KM Mathew
Kottayam: People from all walks of life Monday
paid homage to Malayala Manorama Chief Editor K M Mathew, who died yesterday.
Political leaders, cultural personalities, captains of
industry and people from all strata of life visited the
residence of Mathew to pay homage to the stalwart of Indian
Mourners paid tributes to Mathew, who played a vital role
in infusing professionalism and advanced technologies in regional language journalism as helmsman of Malayala Manorama for the last several decades.
Mathew, a former Chairman of reporters, had also served on
various media related organisations in the country.
His body would be kept at the Central office of Malayala
Manorama till afternoon before being taken to the Puthenpally
church for funeral prayers.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees