People pay homage to KM Mathew
Kottayam: People from all walks of life Monday
paid homage to Malayala Manorama Chief Editor K M Mathew, who died yesterday.
Political leaders, cultural personalities, captains of
industry and people from all strata of life visited the
residence of Mathew to pay homage to the stalwart of Indian
Mourners paid tributes to Mathew, who played a vital role
in infusing professionalism and advanced technologies in regional language journalism as helmsman of Malayala Manorama for the last several decades.
Mathew, a former Chairman of reporters, had also served on
various media related organisations in the country.
His body would be kept at the Central office of Malayala
Manorama till afternoon before being taken to the Puthenpally
church for funeral prayers.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city