People pay homage to KM Mathew
Kottayam: People from all walks of life Monday
paid homage to Malayala Manorama Chief Editor K M Mathew, who died yesterday.
Political leaders, cultural personalities, captains of
industry and people from all strata of life visited the
residence of Mathew to pay homage to the stalwart of Indian
Mourners paid tributes to Mathew, who played a vital role
in infusing professionalism and advanced technologies in regional language journalism as helmsman of Malayala Manorama for the last several decades.
Mathew, a former Chairman of reporters, had also served on
various media related organisations in the country.
His body would be kept at the Central office of Malayala
Manorama till afternoon before being taken to the Puthenpally
church for funeral prayers.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Dreaded Maoist couple, three other ultras surrender in Odisha
- High-speed trains running on these five routes soon to be a reality
- Dalits are used as 'political weapon', says BSP chief Mayawati
- Russian athletics mess: Gloom and anger for athletes due to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- BSP workers hold protest, demand arrest of Dayashankar Singh