Pinarayi visits MV Raghavan in Kerala
Kannur: In a major political development, Kerala CPI(M) secretary Pinarayi Vijayan called on Communist Marxist Party (CMP) leader MV Raghavan at his residence on Monday.
Their meeting, after nearly 27 years, lasted nearly 15 minutes.
Emerging from the meeting, Vijayan told mediapersons that they have not discussed politics during their meeting.
"I enquired about his health", he said.
Raghavan also said they did not discuss any politics during their meeting.
"We have not discussed any politics. Vijayan came to enquire about my health," he said.
However, the meeting assumes significance in the backdrop of CMP`s bickering with the ruling Congress-led United Democratic Front, in which the party is a constituent, over Pariyaram Medical College issue.
Raghavan had been demanding the dismissal of the CPI(M)-led administrative panel of the College for quite some time.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur