`Piravom win marks the success of Kerala govt`
Malappuram: Indian Union Muslim League (IUML), a partner in the ruling UDF government, Wednesday said the victory
of Anoop Jacob in the Piravom assembly bypoll was a recognition to the Oommen Chandy Government, which had taken
several people-friendly welfare measures.
Party state president Panakkad Hyderali Shihab Thangal said
the UDF Government was putting up a brilliant performance and
the Piravom by-poll victory was a recoginition to the welfare
measures taken by the UDF Government.
Party state General Secretary K P A Majeed said the
good performance of the state government had reflected in the
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did PCB chief Shaharyar Khan gift 'hijabs' to ECB's female staff? Here's the truth...
- Brie Larson admits she feared backlash for 'Captain Marvel' casting
- Karnataka bus strike called off but do you know how much it cost the exchequer?
- Terrorists planning to target PM Narendra Modi with drone on Independence Day?
- How 'Dishoom' team rescued 'Freedom 251' smartphone maker Mohit Goel!