`Piravom win marks the success of Kerala govt`
Malappuram: Indian Union Muslim League (IUML), a partner in the ruling UDF government, Wednesday said the victory
of Anoop Jacob in the Piravom assembly bypoll was a recognition to the Oommen Chandy Government, which had taken
several people-friendly welfare measures.
Party state president Panakkad Hyderali Shihab Thangal said
the UDF Government was putting up a brilliant performance and
the Piravom by-poll victory was a recoginition to the welfare
measures taken by the UDF Government.
Party state General Secretary K P A Majeed said the
good performance of the state government had reflected in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him