`Piravom win marks the success of Kerala govt`
Malappuram: Indian Union Muslim League (IUML), a partner in the ruling UDF government, Wednesday said the victory
of Anoop Jacob in the Piravom assembly bypoll was a recognition to the Oommen Chandy Government, which had taken
several people-friendly welfare measures.
Party state president Panakkad Hyderali Shihab Thangal said
the UDF Government was putting up a brilliant performance and
the Piravom by-poll victory was a recoginition to the welfare
measures taken by the UDF Government.
Party state General Secretary K P A Majeed said the
good performance of the state government had reflected in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui