`Piravom win marks the success of Kerala govt`
Malappuram: Indian Union Muslim League (IUML), a partner in the ruling UDF government, Wednesday said the victory
of Anoop Jacob in the Piravom assembly bypoll was a recognition to the Oommen Chandy Government, which had taken
several people-friendly welfare measures.
Party state president Panakkad Hyderali Shihab Thangal said
the UDF Government was putting up a brilliant performance and
the Piravom by-poll victory was a recoginition to the welfare
measures taken by the UDF Government.
Party state General Secretary K P A Majeed said the
good performance of the state government had reflected in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning