Pledge against terrorism at Ramzan prayer meet
Thiruvanananthapuram: Lakhs of muslims who will
converge as part of Ramzan prayer meeting at Swalath nagar in
Malappuram would take a pledge against terrorism and extremism
on September 6, considered to be an auspicious day of Ramzan
All arrangements for this year`s Ramzan congregation at
Swalath nagar have been completed, Sayed Ibrahim Khaleel
Bhukari, Chairman of Ma`adin Islamic Academy, the organisers
of the meeting told reporters here today.
`We expect more than seven lakh people at the spiritual
meeting this time`, he said adding last time nearly six lakh
Religious scholars from other part of the country and abroad
would participate at the meeting, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray