PM to inaugurate KUWJ meet on Sept 13
Kochi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the Golden Jubilee celebrations of the Kerala Union of Working Journalists here on September 13.
Chief Minister Oommen Chandy will preside over the function which will be attended by Defence Minister A K Antony, Union Minister for Food and Consumer Affairs K V Thomas and opposition leader in the state assembly V S Achutanandan.
This would be an opportunity for members of the fourth estate to highlight various issues affecting them, Thomas, who is the chairman of the reception committee, said.
Prime Minister will inaugurate the three-day `Emerging Kerala` business summit here on September 12 and the Kochi Metro project on September 13 during his two-day visit to the state.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!