PMK functionaries held for torching MLA`s office
Erode: Nine PMK activists were arrested today in connection with hurling of petrol bomb at the office AIADMK MLA SS Ramanidharan.
They were remanded to custody for 15 days, police said.
The bomb was hurled at the office yesterday. Nobody was injured in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan had achieved nuclear capability in 1984: Abdul Qadeer Khan
- Pakistan able to target Delhi from Kahuta near Rawalpindi in five minutes: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded