PMK functionaries held for torching MLA`s office
Erode: Nine PMK activists were arrested today in connection with hurling of petrol bomb at the office AIADMK MLA SS Ramanidharan.
They were remanded to custody for 15 days, police said.
The bomb was hurled at the office yesterday. Nobody was injured in the incident.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country