President to worship at Padmanabhaswamy temple on July 19
Thiruvananthapuram: President Pranab Mukherjee, who will arrive in Kerala on a two day visit on Friday, will offer worship at the famous Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple here on July 19.
On his arrival on July 18, he would attend the first convocation function of the Central University at Kasargod and also take part in the Platinum jubilee celebration of College of Engineering commonly known as CET here.
After reaching Mangalore, Mukherjee would proceed to Kasargod by helicopter and return to Thiruvananthapuram via Mangalore, an official press release said.
Before leaving for Tiruchirappalli,he would offer worship at Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple here early on July 19.
The temple recently shot into the limelight after the discovery of priceless treasures kept in its vaults.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar