Private helicopter service to Sabarimala
Thrissur: Delhi-based Chipsan Aviation has launched helicopter service from Nedumbassery airport to Sabarimala.
Operations Manager (Kerala) Soman George told reporters that the company has owned a helipad at Perinadu near Pamba and trial run was held in August.
There was daily service since November 15 carrying six Ayyappa devotees to Sabarimala. The charge for a group of six persons was Rs 1,11,111 inclusive of all expenses to be incurred at Sannidhanam, he said.
The rate per devotee would be Rs 22,000 in case individual booking, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what