Private helicopter service to Sabarimala
Thrissur: Delhi-based Chipsan Aviation has launched helicopter service from Nedumbassery airport to Sabarimala.
Operations Manager (Kerala) Soman George told reporters that the company has owned a helipad at Perinadu near Pamba and trial run was held in August.
There was daily service since November 15 carrying six Ayyappa devotees to Sabarimala. The charge for a group of six persons was Rs 1,11,111 inclusive of all expenses to be incurred at Sannidhanam, he said.
The rate per devotee would be Rs 22,000 in case individual booking, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- S Korea warns of citizens' potential abduction by North
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- India's manufacturing sector growth falls to 4-month low in April
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Four arrested, says Prakash Javadekar
- SC rejects TRAI's plea on IUC case from Gujarat High Court to Delhi HC