`Probe by police into Chandasekharan`s murder satisfactory`
Kozhikode: Union Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran Sunday expressed satifaction in the probe by Kerla police into the murder Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) leader T P Chandrasekharan.
On the demand by Chandrasekharan`s widow K K Rema for a CBI probe into the murder, Ramachadandran told reporters that "the probe by Kerala police (into the murder) was going ahead satisfactorily.
If they do not succeed, then only we can think about handing over the inquiry to CBI any other agency", he said.
Kerala police was very efficient and we should give a chance to them to bring "those who signed in the death warrant of Chandrasekharan before the law", he said.
Chandrasekharan, was hacked to death by assailants at nearby Vadakara on May 4.
The Special Investigating Team probing the case had nabbed seven person in connection with the murder and charge sheet was submitted in a local court last month.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof