`Probe by police into Chandasekharan`s murder satisfactory`
Kozhikode: Union Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran Sunday expressed satifaction in the probe by Kerla police into the murder Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) leader T P Chandrasekharan.
On the demand by Chandrasekharan`s widow K K Rema for a CBI probe into the murder, Ramachadandran told reporters that "the probe by Kerala police (into the murder) was going ahead satisfactorily.
If they do not succeed, then only we can think about handing over the inquiry to CBI any other agency", he said.
Kerala police was very efficient and we should give a chance to them to bring "those who signed in the death warrant of Chandrasekharan before the law", he said.
Chandrasekharan, was hacked to death by assailants at nearby Vadakara on May 4.
The Special Investigating Team probing the case had nabbed seven person in connection with the murder and charge sheet was submitted in a local court last month.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...