`Probe by police into Chandasekharan`s murder satisfactory`
Kozhikode: Union Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran Sunday expressed satifaction in the probe by Kerla police into the murder Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) leader T P Chandrasekharan.
On the demand by Chandrasekharan`s widow K K Rema for a CBI probe into the murder, Ramachadandran told reporters that "the probe by Kerala police (into the murder) was going ahead satisfactorily.
If they do not succeed, then only we can think about handing over the inquiry to CBI any other agency", he said.
Kerala police was very efficient and we should give a chance to them to bring "those who signed in the death warrant of Chandrasekharan before the law", he said.
Chandrasekharan, was hacked to death by assailants at nearby Vadakara on May 4.
The Special Investigating Team probing the case had nabbed seven person in connection with the murder and charge sheet was submitted in a local court last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand