Probe in lecturer attack going in right direction: Kerala Home Minister
Kozhikode: Kerala Home Minister Kodiyeri
Balakrishnan on Sunday said there was no need for National
Investigation Agency (NIA) to take over the lectureer T J
Joseph`s hand chopping case since the probe by the state
police was progressing in the right direction.
In a brief talk with mediapersons at the nearby Atholi,
Balakrishnan said that the investigation into the case by the
police was moving in the right direction.
The present investigation team had collected vital
evidences with regard to the case, he said.
Replying to a query on UDF constituent JSS leader K R
Gouri Amma`s criticism of Congress party, Balakrishnan said
`not only JSS is dejected. Many more are in the UDF are
Gouri Amma had recently lashed out congress accusing it of
working against the genuine interest of partners of UDF in
which her party Janadhipatya Samrakshana Samithi (JSS) is a
Gouri Amma is an experienced leader and is capable of
taking her own decisions, Balakrishnan replied to a query by a
Expressing the hope that adivasi landright problem in
Wayanad district would be solved peacefully Balakrishnan said
`government had no intention to solve the adivasi problem by
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un says missile test a success, threat to US
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'