Probe in lecturer attack going in right direction: Kerala Home Minister
Kozhikode: Kerala Home Minister Kodiyeri
Balakrishnan on Sunday said there was no need for National
Investigation Agency (NIA) to take over the lectureer T J
Joseph`s hand chopping case since the probe by the state
police was progressing in the right direction.
In a brief talk with mediapersons at the nearby Atholi,
Balakrishnan said that the investigation into the case by the
police was moving in the right direction.
The present investigation team had collected vital
evidences with regard to the case, he said.
Replying to a query on UDF constituent JSS leader K R
Gouri Amma`s criticism of Congress party, Balakrishnan said
`not only JSS is dejected. Many more are in the UDF are
Gouri Amma had recently lashed out congress accusing it of
working against the genuine interest of partners of UDF in
which her party Janadhipatya Samrakshana Samithi (JSS) is a
Gouri Amma is an experienced leader and is capable of
taking her own decisions, Balakrishnan replied to a query by a
Expressing the hope that adivasi landright problem in
Wayanad district would be solved peacefully Balakrishnan said
`government had no intention to solve the adivasi problem by
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- One minute of intense exercise can help you stay fit!
- Don't refer Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad as terrorists: HRD Ministry to DU
- Navjot Singh Sidhu takes oath as Rajya Sabha member – SEE PICS
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees likely to get huge pay checks by June-July 2016
- Andrew Flintoff tells Yuvraj Singh – 'I will cut your throat off'....Read Yuvi's reply