Probe the `unseen forces` behind `Love Jihad`
Kochi: LDF Government in Kerala should probe
the `unseen forces` behind `Love Jihad`, where young non-Muslim
girls were allegedly lured into marriage and converted to
Islam, and their source of funding and take stringent action
against them, senior BJP leader O Rajagopal said on Saturday.
``There are reports that activists of `Love Jihad` are
getting foreign funds. This needs to be investigated,``
Rajagopal, a former Union Minister, told a meet-the-press
programme organised by the Ernakulam Press Club here.
Though both Kerala and Karnataka High courts have issued
certain directions to police and state government on the
matter, for both CPI(M)-led LDF and UDF spearheaded by
Congress, this was not an issue at all as they were keeping
silent, he said.
Asked if Varun Gandhi was a `liability` to BJP due to which
he was kept away from the campaign trail in the just concluded
elections in Maharastra and Haryana, he said Gandhi was not a
liability and had been elected from Uttar Pradesh `in
difficult times` with a huge margin of votes.
In Kannur, where assembly bypoll is due on November 7,
CPI(M) had indulged in `scientific rigging` of electoral
rolls,he charged.`To ensure transparent election in Kannur, a
transparent electoral roll is necessary,` he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing