Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Vadakara 6, Kunnamkulam 5, Kozhikode, Nilampur, Ponnani, Ottappalam, Pattambi and Thalassery 3 each.
Kannur, Kudulu and Thrissur 2 each. Another 9 stations reported 1 cm rainfall.
Forecast valid until the morning of September 14, rain or thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and at isolated places in Lakshadweep, outlook no significant change.
Fishermen warning given was that strong onshore winds from North-westerly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!