Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Vadakara 6, Kunnamkulam 5, Kozhikode, Nilampur, Ponnani, Ottappalam, Pattambi and Thalassery 3 each.
Kannur, Kudulu and Thrissur 2 each. Another 9 stations reported 1 cm rainfall.
Forecast valid until the morning of September 14, rain or thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and at isolated places in Lakshadweep, outlook no significant change.
Fishermen warning given was that strong onshore winds from North-westerly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Panic button issue: Ravi Shankar Prasad to discuss pricing concern with mobile phone makers
- PM Narendra Modi's wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussaud's Museum, London - Watch video
- UNBELIEVABLE: How this man uses his leg as bait to catch anaconda will shock you! - WATCH
- More trouble for Vijay Mallya as India seeks his deportation from UK
- Double blow for Rising Pune Supergiants: After Kevin Pietersen, Faf du Plessis out of IPL 2016