Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Rain occurred at a few places in Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Vadakara 6, Kunnamkulam 5, Kozhikode, Nilampur, Ponnani, Ottappalam, Pattambi and Thalassery 3 each.
Kannur, Kudulu and Thrissur 2 each. Another 9 stations reported 1 cm rainfall.
Forecast valid until the morning of September 14, rain or thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and at isolated places in Lakshadweep, outlook no significant change.
Fishermen warning given was that strong onshore winds from North-westerly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY