Rain occurred at isolated places in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Rain occurred at
isolated places in Kerala. Dry weather prevailed over
Lakshadweep. Idukki reported 1 cm rain.
According to meteorology sources here, minimum
temperature rose in Malappuram district, fell in Kottyam
district, was appreciably above normal in Kozhikode district
and changed little in remaining districts.
Minimum temperature rose appreciably in Alappuzha
district, rose in Kottayam district and changed little in the
Punalur recorded the highest maximum temperature of 37
degree celsius, lowest minimum temperature of 22 degree
Forecast valid until the morning of March 20, rain or
thunder showers will occur at isolated places in South-Kerala
and mainly dry weather prevail over North-Kerala and
Lakshadweep, outlook no significant change.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore