Rain occurred at isolated places in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Rain occurred at
isolated places in Kerala. Dry weather prevailed over
Lakshadweep. Idukki reported 1 cm rain.
According to meteorology sources here, minimum
temperature rose in Malappuram district, fell in Kottyam
district, was appreciably above normal in Kozhikode district
and changed little in remaining districts.
Minimum temperature rose appreciably in Alappuzha
district, rose in Kottayam district and changed little in the
Punalur recorded the highest maximum temperature of 37
degree celsius, lowest minimum temperature of 22 degree
Forecast valid until the morning of March 20, rain or
thunder showers will occur at isolated places in South-Kerala
and mainly dry weather prevail over North-Kerala and
Lakshadweep, outlook no significant change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday