Rain occurred at most places in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Rain occurred at most places in Kerala and at many places in Lakshadweep. The chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Ponnani, Piravom and Idukki 4 each.
According to meteorology sources here, the other chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Kochi airport and Aluva, Mamkompu, Peerumedu, Thodupuzha, Kudulu 3 each. Thaliparamba, Hosdurg, Ottappalam, Kollamkode, Thrithala, Thrissur, Kunnamkulam, Chalakudy, Enamackal, Ernakulam south, Cherthalai, Chenganoor, Munnar 2 each.
Kannur and Irikkur, Kozhikode, Alappuzha, Thiruvananthapuram airport, Minicoy, CIAL Kochi, Perumbavoor, Vellanikkara, Kodungallur, Vadakkancherry, Vaikkom, Kumarakom, Kozha, Konni, Aryankavu, Mananthavady, Kuppady, Vaithri, Pattambi and Parambikulam 1 each.
Forecast valid until the morning of June 24, rain or thunder showers will occur at most places in Kerala and at many places in Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: Heavy rain will occur at isolated places in Kerala and Lakshadweep during next 48 hours, outlook no significant change.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from westernly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Summer Olympics: Boxer Laishram Devendro out of contention for Rio berth
- 'Only 15% water left in major reservoirs in India; west, south worst hit'
- Amarnath Yatra: J&K DGP reviews security arrangements
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final