Reconsider decision to increase retirement age: CPI
Kozhikode: CPI National Executive Committee
Member Panyan Ravindran on Monday asked the Kerala government to
reconsider its decision to raise the retirement age of state
government employees to 56 years from the existing 55.
Talking to reporters here, Ravindran said raising the
retirement, announced in the state budget, would affect a
large number of educated unemployed in the state.
In a state like Kerala, increasing the retirement age would
lead to a dangerous situation.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened