Reconsider decision to increase retirement age: CPI
Kozhikode: CPI National Executive Committee
Member Panyan Ravindran on Monday asked the Kerala government to
reconsider its decision to raise the retirement age of state
government employees to 56 years from the existing 55.
Talking to reporters here, Ravindran said raising the
retirement, announced in the state budget, would affect a
large number of educated unemployed in the state.
In a state like Kerala, increasing the retirement age would
lead to a dangerous situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India