`Reinvestigate former Juva Morcha leader`s murder`
Kozhikode: Former BJP state president P S Sreedharan Pillai on Saturday demanded a reinvestigation into the murder of Yuva Morcha State Vice-president K T Jayakrishnan 13 years ago.
Speaking to mediapersons, he alleged that a section in the police force were behind sabotaging some `political murders` and that these officials often succumb to pressure from ruling parties.
Of late no cases have been booked against police for `sabotaging` such cases.
Even after it was pointed out that this murder case was sabotaged, no action was taken against those responsible, he alleged, adding that both United Democratic Front and Left Democratic Front, which had ruled the state alternatively, has to answer to why no action was taken against the policemen.
Pillai emphasised the need to review all attacks against BJP and RSS activists in the last 20 years in Kannur.
He said political violence could be avoided in the state only if CPI-M has to re-examine their stand. `I am not blaming the entire police force. There are good and non-corrupt people in the force`, he said.
BJP State General Secretary K Surendran had also demanded re-investigation of Jayakrishnan Master murder of 1999.
Jayakrishnan Master was hacked to death in front of students, while he was teaching them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands