Report on land grabbing by ex-gunman of Kerala CM submitted in HC
Kochi: Kerala Revenue Secretary on Friday in a sealed cover submitted a report in the Kerala High Court regarding the land grabbing cases filed against Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
The report was submitted on the directions of the court issued on a petition seeking CBI probe into the land grabbing cases against Salim Raj.
Salim Raj was placed under suspension after his name surfaced in solar scam.
On November 4, vigilance had filed a preliminary report in a sealed cover on the land grabbing cases.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid had ordered vigilance probe in the two land grabbing cases at nearby Kalamassery and Kadakkambally near the state capital and had asked Revenue secretary also to file a report.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble