Report on land grabbing by ex-gunman of Kerala CM submitted in HC
Kochi: Kerala Revenue Secretary on Friday in a sealed cover submitted a report in the Kerala High Court regarding the land grabbing cases filed against Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
The report was submitted on the directions of the court issued on a petition seeking CBI probe into the land grabbing cases against Salim Raj.
Salim Raj was placed under suspension after his name surfaced in solar scam.
On November 4, vigilance had filed a preliminary report in a sealed cover on the land grabbing cases.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid had ordered vigilance probe in the two land grabbing cases at nearby Kalamassery and Kadakkambally near the state capital and had asked Revenue secretary also to file a report.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees