Report on land grabbing by ex-gunman of Kerala CM submitted in HC
Kochi: Kerala Revenue Secretary on Friday in a sealed cover submitted a report in the Kerala High Court regarding the land grabbing cases filed against Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
The report was submitted on the directions of the court issued on a petition seeking CBI probe into the land grabbing cases against Salim Raj.
Salim Raj was placed under suspension after his name surfaced in solar scam.
On November 4, vigilance had filed a preliminary report in a sealed cover on the land grabbing cases.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid had ordered vigilance probe in the two land grabbing cases at nearby Kalamassery and Kadakkambally near the state capital and had asked Revenue secretary also to file a report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail