Report on land grabbing by ex-gunman of Kerala CM submitted in HC
Kochi: Kerala Revenue Secretary on Friday in a sealed cover submitted a report in the Kerala High Court regarding the land grabbing cases filed against Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
The report was submitted on the directions of the court issued on a petition seeking CBI probe into the land grabbing cases against Salim Raj.
Salim Raj was placed under suspension after his name surfaced in solar scam.
On November 4, vigilance had filed a preliminary report in a sealed cover on the land grabbing cases.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid had ordered vigilance probe in the two land grabbing cases at nearby Kalamassery and Kadakkambally near the state capital and had asked Revenue secretary also to file a report.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Market tries to recover from Brexit blow, Sensex up 122 points
- Volkswagen agrees to $14.7 billion payout in US emissions probe
- Surprising! Kumar Sangakkara picks Rahul Dravid over Sachin Tendulkar in his All-Time XI
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin files petition in Bihar court, claims threat to his life from state govt