Revolutionary Marxist Party leader hacked to death
Kozhikode: Revolutionary Marxist Party leader TP Chandrasekharan was hacked to death by unidentified attackers at Vallykkadu near Vadakara in the district on Friday night, police said.
Chandrasekharan, who was expelled from CPI(M) few years back, had floated his outfit challenging the party in its stronghold Onchiyam in Vadakara area in the district.
Chandrasekhran, once a supporter of CPI(M) veteran VS Achuthanandan, was expelled from the party after he incurred the wrath of party officials.
Leaders of various political parties condemned the murder of Chandrasekharan.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets