Revolutionary Marxist Party leader hacked to death
Kozhikode: Revolutionary Marxist Party leader TP Chandrasekharan was hacked to death by unidentified attackers at Vallykkadu near Vadakara in the district on Friday night, police said.
Chandrasekharan, who was expelled from CPI(M) few years back, had floated his outfit challenging the party in its stronghold Onchiyam in Vadakara area in the district.
Chandrasekhran, once a supporter of CPI(M) veteran VS Achuthanandan, was expelled from the party after he incurred the wrath of party officials.
Leaders of various political parties condemned the murder of Chandrasekharan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report