Revolutionary Marxist Party leader hacked to death
Kozhikode: Revolutionary Marxist Party leader TP Chandrasekharan was hacked to death by unidentified attackers at Vallykkadu near Vadakara in the district on Friday night, police said.
Chandrasekharan, who was expelled from CPI(M) few years back, had floated his outfit challenging the party in its stronghold Onchiyam in Vadakara area in the district.
Chandrasekhran, once a supporter of CPI(M) veteran VS Achuthanandan, was expelled from the party after he incurred the wrath of party officials.
Leaders of various political parties condemned the murder of Chandrasekharan.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why