Robbery at resort in Kovalam
Thiruvananthapuram: The owner of a resort at nearby Kovalam beach was robbed of his gold chain, watch and mobile phone totally worth Rs 2.5 lakh, police said.
They said five unidentified persons, who came in a car, entered the resort on Tuesday and brandished swords at the owner and the staff members.
The robbers snatched the nine sovereign gold chain worn by him and took away his watch and mobile phone. They also stole Rs 4,000 from the cash counter before leaving the resort.
The gang also snatched the mobile phones of two of the staff present at that time, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi