Robbery at resort in Kovalam
Thiruvananthapuram: The owner of a resort at nearby Kovalam beach was robbed of his gold chain, watch and mobile phone totally worth Rs 2.5 lakh, police said.
They said five unidentified persons, who came in a car, entered the resort on Tuesday and brandished swords at the owner and the staff members.
The robbers snatched the nine sovereign gold chain worn by him and took away his watch and mobile phone. They also stole Rs 4,000 from the cash counter before leaving the resort.
The gang also snatched the mobile phones of two of the staff present at that time, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Amjad Sabri laid to rest amid tears, thousands attend Karachi funeral
- Euro 2016: Wayne Rooney and Roy Hodgson seek more ruthless from England against Iceland
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker