Robbery at resort in Kovalam
Thiruvananthapuram: The owner of a resort at nearby Kovalam beach was robbed of his gold chain, watch and mobile phone totally worth Rs 2.5 lakh, police said.
They said five unidentified persons, who came in a car, entered the resort on Tuesday and brandished swords at the owner and the staff members.
The robbers snatched the nine sovereign gold chain worn by him and took away his watch and mobile phone. They also stole Rs 4,000 from the cash counter before leaving the resort.
The gang also snatched the mobile phones of two of the staff present at that time, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi