Robbery at resort in Kovalam
Thiruvananthapuram: The owner of a resort at nearby Kovalam beach was robbed of his gold chain, watch and mobile phone totally worth Rs 2.5 lakh, police said.
They said five unidentified persons, who came in a car, entered the resort on Tuesday and brandished swords at the owner and the staff members.
The robbers snatched the nine sovereign gold chain worn by him and took away his watch and mobile phone. They also stole Rs 4,000 from the cash counter before leaving the resort.
The gang also snatched the mobile phones of two of the staff present at that time, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?