Rs 4.63 crore sanction for tourism projects
Thiruvananthapuram: The government has given administrative sanction to tourism development projects worth Rs 4.63 crore, Tourism Minister AP Anil Kumar said on Monday.
The projects included the beautification of the home of legendary Malayalam poet Kumaran Asan at Kayikkara, which would be done at a cost of Rs 85 lakh, he said in an official release.
The eco-tourism project at Arippa near Thenmala would be developed at a cost of Rs 58.5 lakh, while the tourism spot at Kadalukanippara near Kilimanoor in the capital district would get Rs 55 lakh for development to attract tourists.
Sanction had been given to Chellar Kovil eco-tourism project in Idukki district which would be implemented at a cost of Rs 42.96 lakh, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail