Sabarimala Special Commissioner asked to file report
Kochi: Kerala High court Monday directed the
Special Commissioner, Sabarimala, Rajendran Nair, to file a
report in the wake of the Pulmedu tragedy that took the lives
of 102 Pilgrims on January 14.
The direction in this regard was issued by a division
bench comprising Thothathil B Radhakrishnan and Justice PS
Gopinath after going through the reports of the Kerala DGP
Jacob Punnose, Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) and the forest
The Commissioner had earlier filed a report directly to the
The bench also directed the forest department to file a
further affidavit on the tragedy.
The forest department has been asked to file the
affidavit with specific reference to the statements contained
in the report of DGP Jacob Punnose.
The case has been posted to Feb 11.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part IV
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Boxing as good as dead in India, rues Mary Kom
- David Cameron calls on LGBT community to live 'freely'
- Wimbledon: Andy Murray and admirer of `incredibly consistent` Novak Djokovic
- Defence Ministry nod to buy 145 ultra light howitzers from US
- Dominika Cibulkova beats Karolina Pliskova in Eastbourne final, claims first grass court title