Sabarimala temple to open on Nov 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`
Thiruvananthapuram: The famous Sabarimala
Ayyappa temple will open on November 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`.
The Kumbabhishekam would be held on November 13, a release
from Travancore Devaswom Board said here on Sunday.
It was decided to cover with gold the `Sree Kovil`
(sanctum sanctorum) of `Mallikapuram`, Naga` and Ganesh`
temples at the hill-shrime, the release said.
After the poojas the temple would be closed on November
14 night and would be opened for two-month long Mandala-pooja
festival on November 15 evening, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- Barack Obama confirms death of Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour, says chance for peace
- After buyout, this company will be world`s biggest agricultural supplier
- Material that can help develop new computing technologies developed!
- In this spectacular temple complex, you will find a hall with ‘thousand’ pillars!