Sabarimala temple to open on Nov 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`
Thiruvananthapuram: The famous Sabarimala
Ayyappa temple will open on November 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`.
The Kumbabhishekam would be held on November 13, a release
from Travancore Devaswom Board said here on Sunday.
It was decided to cover with gold the `Sree Kovil`
(sanctum sanctorum) of `Mallikapuram`, Naga` and Ganesh`
temples at the hill-shrime, the release said.
After the poojas the temple would be closed on November
14 night and would be opened for two-month long Mandala-pooja
festival on November 15 evening, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic