Sabarimala temple to open on Nov 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`
Thiruvananthapuram: The famous Sabarimala
Ayyappa temple will open on November 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`.
The Kumbabhishekam would be held on November 13, a release
from Travancore Devaswom Board said here on Sunday.
It was decided to cover with gold the `Sree Kovil`
(sanctum sanctorum) of `Mallikapuram`, Naga` and Ganesh`
temples at the hill-shrime, the release said.
After the poojas the temple would be closed on November
14 night and would be opened for two-month long Mandala-pooja
festival on November 15 evening, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant