Sabarimala temple to open on Nov 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`
Thiruvananthapuram: The famous Sabarimala
Ayyappa temple will open on November 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`.
The Kumbabhishekam would be held on November 13, a release
from Travancore Devaswom Board said here on Sunday.
It was decided to cover with gold the `Sree Kovil`
(sanctum sanctorum) of `Mallikapuram`, Naga` and Ganesh`
temples at the hill-shrime, the release said.
After the poojas the temple would be closed on November
14 night and would be opened for two-month long Mandala-pooja
festival on November 15 evening, it said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?