Sabarimala temple to open on Nov 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`
Thiruvananthapuram: The famous Sabarimala
Ayyappa temple will open on November 11 for `Kumbabhishekam`.
The Kumbabhishekam would be held on November 13, a release
from Travancore Devaswom Board said here on Sunday.
It was decided to cover with gold the `Sree Kovil`
(sanctum sanctorum) of `Mallikapuram`, Naga` and Ganesh`
temples at the hill-shrime, the release said.
After the poojas the temple would be closed on November
14 night and would be opened for two-month long Mandala-pooja
festival on November 15 evening, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!