Saseendran case: Kerala HC dismisses bail plea of accused
Kochi: The Kerala High Court on Tuesday dismissed the bail plea of businessman VM Radhakrishnan, arrested in connection with the deaths of former company secretary of state PSU Malabar cements V Saseendran and his two sons.
Justice K Ramakrishnan rejected the bail plea of Radhakarishnan, a contractor with the Malabar Cements, arrested on March 19 in Palakkad.
The CBI had opposed the bail plea and told the court that investigation was in progress and granting bail at this stage would adversely affect the probe.
It also informed the court that the deaths were a case of homicide.
Saseendran and his two young sons were founding hanging in their house in Palakkad on January 24, 2011. The incident had led to a public outrage with certain political quarters alleging that the company official had been under severe pressure to hide some of the corrupt deals involving contractors with "high connections."
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!