Sathya Sai temple to be set up Saigramam in Thonnakkal
Thiruvananthapuram: The first temple in Kerala
named after Sathya Saibaba would come up at Saigramam in
Thonnakkal in the district.
The project for the construction of the temple had been
initiated, Ananda Kumar, Executive director of Sri Sathya Sai
Orphanage Trust said in a release here today.
Head of the Travancore Royal family Uthradom Thirunal
Marthanda Varma had offered to contribute a silver statue of
Baba for the temple, he said.
Vaasthu expert Kanippayoor Krishnan Namboodiripad would
find the location of the temple in Saigramam tomorrow, he
He said the idol installation ceremony would take place on
November 23, coinciding with the 86th birthday of Saibaba.
Sri Sathya Sai Oprhanage Trust is a prominent organisation in
Kerala taking up various social service projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi