SC notice to Kerala on Achuthanandan`s plea
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Thursday issued notice to the Kerala government on a plea of former chief minister VS Achuthanandan for a special investigation team`s report on an alleged sex racket in Kozhikode district.
The case dates back to 1997 when NGO Anweshi lodged a complaint that an ice cream parlour was being used as a brothel.
The case, popularly known as the ice cream parlour sex racket, allegedly involved, among others, state minister PK Kunhalikutty. He was booked January 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic