SC okays irregular admission of 4 medicos
New Delhi: Exercising its extraordinary constitutional powers, the Supreme Court has allowed four medical students of Kerala to complete their MBBS course
despite their admissions being irregular as they failed to qualify in the mandatory common entrance examination.
A bench of justices Cyriac Joseph and Ranjana Prakash Desai allowed the private medical students to complete their course as a "special case," as they have already completed four and half years of their study.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player