Seven warships of Eastern fleet depart after 4-day visit
Kochi: Seven warships of the formidable Eastern Fleet of the Indian Navy today embarked on their onward journey after a four-day visit to this port city.
Admiral Ajith Kumar P, Flag Officer Commanding Eastern Fleet, flying the flag on board INS Ranvijay, and the other ships of the Fleet sailed into Kochi harbour on March 4, a statement from defence ministry said.
The ships were returning after participating in TROPEX, the theatre level exercise of the Navy, conducted off the west coast of India last month.
The other ships of Eastern Fleet sailing in company were INS Rana, INS Jalashwa, INS Kulish, INS Karmukh, INS Sukanya and INS Shakti.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price