Sex scandal: VS’ plea for CBI probe dismissed
Kochi: The Kerala High Court Tuesday dismissed a petition of Leader of Opposition VS Achuthanandan for a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into what has come to be known as the Kozhikode ice cream parlour sex case, involving state minister PK Kunhalikutty.
The court had earlier this month asked Kerala Police to submit its case diary and investigation report in the sex scandal that dates back to the early `90s and allegedly involves Kunhalikutty, an Indian Union Muslim League leader
After going through the police documents, the court found that the investigation was going on smoothly and hence dismissed the plea of Achuthanandan, who is a Marxist leader.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested