Sex scandal: VS’ plea for CBI probe dismissed
Kochi: The Kerala High Court Tuesday dismissed a petition of Leader of Opposition VS Achuthanandan for a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into what has come to be known as the Kozhikode ice cream parlour sex case, involving state minister PK Kunhalikutty.
The court had earlier this month asked Kerala Police to submit its case diary and investigation report in the sex scandal that dates back to the early `90s and allegedly involves Kunhalikutty, an Indian Union Muslim League leader
After going through the police documents, the court found that the investigation was going on smoothly and hence dismissed the plea of Achuthanandan, who is a Marxist leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Fact alert! Anushka Sharma performed her own stunts in Salman Khan's 'Sultan'
- LinkedIn notifies massive data breach, millions of passwords may have been leaked
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- 12 killed as violence mars Bangladesh local body polls
- Assault on Africans: Eight held, Home Minister Rajnath Singh asks police to ensure safety