Sex scandal: VS’ plea for CBI probe dismissed
Kochi: The Kerala High Court Tuesday dismissed a petition of Leader of Opposition VS Achuthanandan for a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into what has come to be known as the Kozhikode ice cream parlour sex case, involving state minister PK Kunhalikutty.
The court had earlier this month asked Kerala Police to submit its case diary and investigation report in the sex scandal that dates back to the early `90s and allegedly involves Kunhalikutty, an Indian Union Muslim League leader
After going through the police documents, the court found that the investigation was going on smoothly and hence dismissed the plea of Achuthanandan, who is a Marxist leader.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray