Sex scandal: VS’ plea for CBI probe dismissed
Kochi: The Kerala High Court Tuesday dismissed a petition of Leader of Opposition VS Achuthanandan for a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into what has come to be known as the Kozhikode ice cream parlour sex case, involving state minister PK Kunhalikutty.
The court had earlier this month asked Kerala Police to submit its case diary and investigation report in the sex scandal that dates back to the early `90s and allegedly involves Kunhalikutty, an Indian Union Muslim League leader
After going through the police documents, the court found that the investigation was going on smoothly and hence dismissed the plea of Achuthanandan, who is a Marxist leader.
- Vyapam scam: Main accused Ramesh Shivhare arrested by CBI, UP STF
- Myntra does a U-turn, to re-launch desktop version from June 1
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Big Bash League: Melbourne Renegades may bring back Chris Gayle despite 'don't blush' furore
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!