`Sex with young girls has become luxury of rich`
Kochi: The Kerala High Court on Monday said
that sex with young girls had become the "luxury" of the rich
and rejected the bail pleas of eight accused in a case
relating to the rape of a minor girl allegedly by 100-odd men
over a period of time.
"Sex with young girls had become the luxury of the
rich and the hunt for virgins had gained momentum. This may be
because of fear of AIDS," Justice K T Shankaran observed.
He dismissed the bail applications of eight accused,
including CPI-M local leader Thomas Varghese, in the case
relating to the rape of the 14-year old girl of Paravoor in
So far over 60 people, including the girl`s father,
have been arrested in the case.
In her complaint to the police in June, the girl had
said her father, who used to do small roles in Malayalam
films, was the first to rape her. He then took her to various
places and `offered` her to at least 100 men.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- India set to get MTCR membership, NSG option remains open: MEA
- LIVE CRICKET SCORE: ODI Tri-series final — West Indies vs Australia
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva