`Sex with young girls has become luxury of rich`
Kochi: The Kerala High Court on Monday said
that sex with young girls had become the "luxury" of the rich
and rejected the bail pleas of eight accused in a case
relating to the rape of a minor girl allegedly by 100-odd men
over a period of time.
"Sex with young girls had become the luxury of the
rich and the hunt for virgins had gained momentum. This may be
because of fear of AIDS," Justice K T Shankaran observed.
He dismissed the bail applications of eight accused,
including CPI-M local leader Thomas Varghese, in the case
relating to the rape of the 14-year old girl of Paravoor in
So far over 60 people, including the girl`s father,
have been arrested in the case.
In her complaint to the police in June, the girl had
said her father, who used to do small roles in Malayalam
films, was the first to rape her. He then took her to various
places and `offered` her to at least 100 men.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH