Sixth standard student drowns in Kerela
Thrissur: A sixth standard boy student drowned after accidentally slipping into the Poomala dam here while taking a bath, police said.
The boy, a student of D B High School at Mannarkad in Palakkad, died when he slipped into the deep end while taking a bath along with his father. Though he was rushed to a hospital, his life could not be saved, police added.
The father had been discharged today from a hospital and was all set to go back home with his wife when the tragedy occurred, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read