Sixth standard student drowns in Kerela
Thrissur: A sixth standard boy student drowned after accidentally slipping into the Poomala dam here while taking a bath, police said.
The boy, a student of D B High School at Mannarkad in Palakkad, died when he slipped into the deep end while taking a bath along with his father. Though he was rushed to a hospital, his life could not be saved, police added.
The father had been discharged today from a hospital and was all set to go back home with his wife when the tragedy occurred, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- After Ajmal Kasab, another terrorist captured alive in J&K's Udhampur; 3 hostages rescued