Sixth standard student drowns in Kerela
Thrissur: A sixth standard boy student drowned after accidentally slipping into the Poomala dam here while taking a bath, police said.
The boy, a student of D B High School at Mannarkad in Palakkad, died when he slipped into the deep end while taking a bath along with his father. Though he was rushed to a hospital, his life could not be saved, police added.
The father had been discharged today from a hospital and was all set to go back home with his wife when the tragedy occurred, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail