SL court extends remand of Indian fishermen to March 25
Rameswaram: A court in Sri Lanka on Tuesday extended till March 25 the judicial remand of 38 fishermen, who were arrested for allegedly crossing the International Maritime Boundary Line and fishing in the island nation`s territorial waters.
Official sources said the fishermen were produced before the Judicial Magistrate of Oorkavalthurai court in Jaffna, who extended their remand to March 25.
The fishermen, arrested on January 29, had been lodged in Jaffna prison after the extension of remand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder