SL court extends remand of Indian fishermen to March 25
Rameswaram: A court in Sri Lanka on Tuesday extended till March 25 the judicial remand of 38 fishermen, who were arrested for allegedly crossing the International Maritime Boundary Line and fishing in the island nation`s territorial waters.
Official sources said the fishermen were produced before the Judicial Magistrate of Oorkavalthurai court in Jaffna, who extended their remand to March 25.
The fishermen, arrested on January 29, had been lodged in Jaffna prison after the extension of remand.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM