Solar scam accused remanded to custody
Kozhikode: A local court on Friday remanded Saritha S Nair and her partner Biju Radhakrishnan, accused in the solar scam, in judicial custody till August 27 in connection with a case registered against them here.
The case against them was for duping one Abdul Majeed, owner of Associated Steels Yard of Rs 42.70 lakh after promising him franchises in solar panel and windmill farm companies.
Judicial First Class Magistrate Court-III Titty George rejected the bail plea of the accused.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!