South-West Monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon
has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at most places in
Kerala and many places in Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall reported centimetres are: Erikkur and
Vadakara 9 each, Mananthavady 8, CIAL Kochi, Aluva,
Perumbavoor, Piravom, Kuppady, Manjeri and Munnar 7 each.
According to meteorology sources here, Other chief amounts
are: Kannur, Karipur Airport, Ambalavayal,Vythiri, Enamackal
and Idukki 6 each.
Forecast valid until the morning of July 30th:Rain or
thundershowers will occur at most places in Kerala and many
places in Lakshadweep.
Rainfall warning: Isolated rain would occur at Kerala
during the next 48 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Schools, colleges shut in rain-hit Karnataka district
- NT Awards 2016: Zee News wins five awards in various categories
- AAP advertising budget less than money spent on PM Modi's clothes: Arvind Kejriwal
- ''Disappointment'' over Pay Commission due to Centre's inability to rein in inflation: JD (U)
- Want to live longer? Restrict your calorie intake!