South-West Monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon
has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at most places in
Kerala and many places in Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall reported centimetres are: Erikkur and
Vadakara 9 each, Mananthavady 8, CIAL Kochi, Aluva,
Perumbavoor, Piravom, Kuppady, Manjeri and Munnar 7 each.
According to meteorology sources here, Other chief amounts
are: Kannur, Karipur Airport, Ambalavayal,Vythiri, Enamackal
and Idukki 6 each.
Forecast valid until the morning of July 30th:Rain or
thundershowers will occur at most places in Kerala and many
places in Lakshadweep.
Rainfall warning: Isolated rain would occur at Kerala
during the next 48 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?