South-West Monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon
has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at most places in
Kerala and many places in Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall reported centimetres are: Erikkur and
Vadakara 9 each, Mananthavady 8, CIAL Kochi, Aluva,
Perumbavoor, Piravom, Kuppady, Manjeri and Munnar 7 each.
According to meteorology sources here, Other chief amounts
are: Kannur, Karipur Airport, Ambalavayal,Vythiri, Enamackal
and Idukki 6 each.
Forecast valid until the morning of July 30th:Rain or
thundershowers will occur at most places in Kerala and many
places in Lakshadweep.
Rainfall warning: Isolated rain would occur at Kerala
during the next 48 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how
- Do you remember Anupam Kher's first movie? Hint: It clocks 32 years today!
- FIR against Bajrang Dal activists for organising arms training camp
- Vijay Mallya cheque bounce case adjourned till June 6
- VS Achuthanandan has a message for Kerala's new LDF government – Read