South-west monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at many places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, heavy to very heavy rainfall reports in cm are Kochi airport 13, Peerumedu 10, Angadippuram and Enamackal 7 each.
Other chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Kottayam and Kozha 6 each. Agathy and Perunthalmanna 5 each and Kumarakom and Piravom 4 each.
Forecast valid until the morning of June 2, rain or thunder showers will occur at most places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: Isolated heavy to very heavy rainfall will occur in Kerala and isolated heavy rainfall will occur in Lakshadweep during next 48 hours.
Fishermen warning: Under the influence of onset and advance of South-west monsoon over South Arabian sea and adjoining Lakshadweep areas dn Kerala. Squally weather with wind speed reaching 50-60 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Prime Minister wishes Goans on statehood day
- IPL 2016: Hilarious! When Umar Akmal congratulated David Warner-led SRH for winning Pakistan Super League
- London diaries: Saif Ali Khan, wifey Kareena Kapoor shopping at a departmental store – View pic
- I was told to slim down for 'Pearl Harbor': Kate Beckinsale
- Xiaomi launching Redmi 3A with 4,000mAh battery?