South-west monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at many places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, heavy to very heavy rainfall reports in cm are Kochi airport 13, Peerumedu 10, Angadippuram and Enamackal 7 each.
Other chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Kottayam and Kozha 6 each. Agathy and Perunthalmanna 5 each and Kumarakom and Piravom 4 each.
Forecast valid until the morning of June 2, rain or thunder showers will occur at most places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: Isolated heavy to very heavy rainfall will occur in Kerala and isolated heavy rainfall will occur in Lakshadweep during next 48 hours.
Fishermen warning: Under the influence of onset and advance of South-west monsoon over South Arabian sea and adjoining Lakshadweep areas dn Kerala. Squally weather with wind speed reaching 50-60 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'