South-west monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at many places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, heavy to very heavy rainfall reports in cm are Kochi airport 13, Peerumedu 10, Angadippuram and Enamackal 7 each.
Other chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Kottayam and Kozha 6 each. Agathy and Perunthalmanna 5 each and Kumarakom and Piravom 4 each.
Forecast valid until the morning of June 2, rain or thunder showers will occur at most places in Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: Isolated heavy to very heavy rainfall will occur in Kerala and isolated heavy rainfall will occur in Lakshadweep during next 48 hours.
Fishermen warning: Under the influence of onset and advance of South-west monsoon over South Arabian sea and adjoining Lakshadweep areas dn Kerala. Squally weather with wind speed reaching 50-60 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened