South-west monsoon has been active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at most places in Lakshadweep. Munnar & Vythiri reported an isolated heavy rainfall of 7 cm each.
According to meteorology sources here, other chief amounts of rainfall reported in cm are Piravom 6, Alappuzha, Cherthala,Idukki,Peerumadu,Thodupuzha,Kanjirappally & Thiruvalla 5 each. CIAL Kochi, Kannur, Thalacherry, Palakkad, Kuppady, Vadakara, Irijalakuda & Kozha 4 each. Another 47 stations reported an isolated rainfall of 1-3 cm.
Forecast valid until the morning of September 6, rain or thunder showers will occur at most places in Kerala and at many places in Lakshadweep.
Heavy rainfall warning: heavy rainfall will occur at isolated places in Kerala during next 48 hours, outlook no significant change.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from westernly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely along and off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24 hours.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'