South-west monsoon weak over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon
has been weak over Kerala. Rain occurred at isolated places in
Kerala. No rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, the chief
amounts of rainfall reports in cm are Hosdurg and Koilandy 3
each. Thaliparamba and Vadakara 2 each. Irrikkur and Kudulu 1
Forecast valid until the morning of July 2, rain or
thunder showers will occur at a few places in Kerala and at
isolated places in Lakshadweep.
Fishermen warning - Strong onshore winds from westernly
direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55 KMPH is likely
along of Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep area during next 24
hours. Outlook for subsequent two days (July 3-4) no
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter