Sri Krishna statue leaves for Guruvayoor
Mathura: Sri Krishna, the presiding deity of Braj Dhaam here, has been taken to the famed Guryayoor temple in Kerala.
A dozen priests from the Krishna temple in Kerala Wednesday evening set out with the god`s silver statue from the Sri Krishna Janambhoomi campus amid religious cries and devotional songs.
The statue was brought from Guruvayoor to Mathura. The priests from Kerala were headed by Dinesh Namboodiripad.The statue will touch Vrindavan, Goverdhan and major temples in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu before reaching Kerala by the end of the month.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days