Student streaks in Kochi demanding NHRC chief`s resignation
Kochi: A city law college student streaked along the busy MG Road in the heart of the city, demanding the resignation of National Human Rights Commission chairman Justice KG Balakrishnan.
The youth ran a short distance with his face covered with a towel, police said.
Another person who helped him flee on his motorbike yesterday before police arrived was taken into custody, they said, adding a search was on for the student.
Streaking is considered an offence and an FIR had been filed in the Ernakulam central police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown