Student streaks in Kochi demanding NHRC chief`s resignation
Kochi: A city law college student streaked along the busy MG Road in the heart of the city, demanding the resignation of National Human Rights Commission chairman Justice KG Balakrishnan.
The youth ran a short distance with his face covered with a towel, police said.
Another person who helped him flee on his motorbike yesterday before police arrived was taken into custody, they said, adding a search was on for the student.
Streaking is considered an offence and an FIR had been filed in the Ernakulam central police station.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Chinese troops camp in Uttarakhand's Chamoli, PLA helicopter violates Indian airspace
- Assam flood toll 12, CM makes statement in House
- WATCH: PURE CLASS! Umar Akmal hits three consecutive sixes in game-changing knock
- Hilarious: Chinese girl slips and pulls down man's shorts in bus, this video will leave you in splits
- Modi government to organise 'Bharat Parv' to mark Independence Day