Student streaks in Kochi demanding NHRC chief`s resignation
Kochi: A city law college student streaked along the busy MG Road in the heart of the city, demanding the resignation of National Human Rights Commission chairman Justice KG Balakrishnan.
The youth ran a short distance with his face covered with a towel, police said.
Another person who helped him flee on his motorbike yesterday before police arrived was taken into custody, they said, adding a search was on for the student.
Streaking is considered an offence and an FIR had been filed in the Ernakulam central police station.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...