Sub-judge suspended for misbehavior in Kochi
Kochi: A sub-judge of a court here was suspended pending inquiry for his alleged misbehaviour with a fellow male passenger in a train in February.
Sub-Judge K Anil Kumar was suspended yesterday by High Court based on a probe conducted by the court`s vigilance department as prima facie the charges levelled against him was found to be true, High Court sources said here on Tuesday.
Charges against Anil Kumar was that he assaulted and abused Mohan Kumar, an employee of Malayalam daily `Janayugam`.
It was stated that Anil Kumar took exception to when Mohan Kumar`s hand touched him while the latter handing over his mobile phone to another person leading to a wordy duel between them on February 28.
Anil Kumar allegedly assaulted Mohan Kumar.
Mohan Kumar had filed a complaint with the police which had been forwarded to the High Court. He had also lodged a complaint with the Court, sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick