Sub-judge suspended for misbehavior in Kochi
Kochi: A sub-judge of a court here was suspended pending inquiry for his alleged misbehaviour with a fellow male passenger in a train in February.
Sub-Judge K Anil Kumar was suspended yesterday by High Court based on a probe conducted by the court`s vigilance department as prima facie the charges levelled against him was found to be true, High Court sources said here on Tuesday.
Charges against Anil Kumar was that he assaulted and abused Mohan Kumar, an employee of Malayalam daily `Janayugam`.
It was stated that Anil Kumar took exception to when Mohan Kumar`s hand touched him while the latter handing over his mobile phone to another person leading to a wordy duel between them on February 28.
Anil Kumar allegedly assaulted Mohan Kumar.
Mohan Kumar had filed a complaint with the police which had been forwarded to the High Court. He had also lodged a complaint with the Court, sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP