Sub-judge suspended for misbehavior in Kochi
Kochi: A sub-judge of a court here was suspended pending inquiry for his alleged misbehaviour with a fellow male passenger in a train in February.
Sub-Judge K Anil Kumar was suspended yesterday by High Court based on a probe conducted by the court`s vigilance department as prima facie the charges levelled against him was found to be true, High Court sources said here on Tuesday.
Charges against Anil Kumar was that he assaulted and abused Mohan Kumar, an employee of Malayalam daily `Janayugam`.
It was stated that Anil Kumar took exception to when Mohan Kumar`s hand touched him while the latter handing over his mobile phone to another person leading to a wordy duel between them on February 28.
Anil Kumar allegedly assaulted Mohan Kumar.
Mohan Kumar had filed a complaint with the police which had been forwarded to the High Court. He had also lodged a complaint with the Court, sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines
- West Indies vs India, 2nd T20I: Wet outfield denies MS Dhoni & Co chance to level series
- Two minors held for gang-raping minor in Delhi