Techie kills lover`s daughter, mother-in-law in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: An IT professional and his paramour, a married woman, have been arrested in connection with the murder of the latter`s four-year-old child and mother-in-law, police said.
Police said Nino Mathew hacked to death his paramour Anu Shanti`s daughter and mother-in-law and also made a vain attempt to murder her husband Lijesh on Wednesday.
The injured Lijesh ran out of the house and alerted neighbours, which led to Mathew`s arrest, police said.
Anu Shanti, Mathew`s colleague at an IT firm in Technopark here, who was arrested yesterday, was charged with conspiracy and abetment of crime, police said, adding, both have been remanded in judicial custody.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state