Teen succumbs to injuries
Thrissur: A 13-year-old boy, who suffered internal injuries during a bicycle race held at Vadakekkad on Sunday, passed away today morning.
Police said the boy, Nikhil, was injured during a collision between two bicycles during the race.
Though he was rushed to the Thrissur medical college hospital and subjected to surgery, he died today, police said.
The other cyclist was not injured.
The race was organised under the supices of the Black Dfrat Club, Aattupuram nearby Vadakkekad, police said.
Nikhil hailed from Aattupuram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"