Teen succumbs to injuries
Thrissur: A 13-year-old boy, who suffered internal injuries during a bicycle race held at Vadakekkad on Sunday, passed away today morning.
Police said the boy, Nikhil, was injured during a collision between two bicycles during the race.
Though he was rushed to the Thrissur medical college hospital and subjected to surgery, he died today, police said.
The other cyclist was not injured.
The race was organised under the supices of the Black Dfrat Club, Aattupuram nearby Vadakkekad, police said.
Nikhil hailed from Aattupuram.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured