Teen succumbs to injuries
Thrissur: A 13-year-old boy, who suffered internal injuries during a bicycle race held at Vadakekkad on Sunday, passed away today morning.
Police said the boy, Nikhil, was injured during a collision between two bicycles during the race.
Though he was rushed to the Thrissur medical college hospital and subjected to surgery, he died today, police said.
The other cyclist was not injured.
The race was organised under the supices of the Black Dfrat Club, Aattupuram nearby Vadakkekad, police said.
Nikhil hailed from Aattupuram.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur