Teen succumbs to injuries
Thrissur: A 13-year-old boy, who suffered internal injuries during a bicycle race held at Vadakekkad on Sunday, passed away today morning.
Police said the boy, Nikhil, was injured during a collision between two bicycles during the race.
Though he was rushed to the Thrissur medical college hospital and subjected to surgery, he died today, police said.
The other cyclist was not injured.
The race was organised under the supices of the Black Dfrat Club, Aattupuram nearby Vadakkekad, police said.
Nikhil hailed from Aattupuram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?