Teenager killed, three seriously injured in Kerela
Coimbatore: A 13-year old girl student was killed and 15 others injured, three of them seriously, when the mini-tempo in which they were travelling turned turtle at Padiyur in nearby Tirupur district on Sunday, police said.
They said 15 persons, including 10 students were on their way to a Government High School in Padiyur on the outskirts of Tirupur, as part of birthday celebrations of former Chief Minister Kamaraj when the mishap occurred.
Locals rescued all those trapped under the vehicle.
However, the 13-year old girl was declared dead on arrival at the hospital, they said, adding all the injured have been hospitalised.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre