Tension in Panur as police seize crude bombs
Kannur: Police today recovered two crude
bombs near Panur in the district and additional forces have
been deployed following clashes involving RSS and the Popular
Front of India workers in the locality, police said.
The explosives were recovered by a raiding police
party from a street at Thangal Peedika where the rival groups
clashed late last night, police sources here said.
The clashes followed a dispute over pasting of poster on
electric posts in the locality. Police had made a lathicharge
to disperse the crowd.
Additional police forces have been deployed in the
in the politically sensitive belt of the district.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state