Tension in Panur as police seize crude bombs
Kannur: Police today recovered two crude
bombs near Panur in the district and additional forces have
been deployed following clashes involving RSS and the Popular
Front of India workers in the locality, police said.
The explosives were recovered by a raiding police
party from a street at Thangal Peedika where the rival groups
clashed late last night, police sources here said.
The clashes followed a dispute over pasting of poster on
electric posts in the locality. Police had made a lathicharge
to disperse the crowd.
Additional police forces have been deployed in the
in the politically sensitive belt of the district.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP